FYI on Obits

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      Just to give you guys an update, because usually I have posted another group
      of obits by now.

      I have 146 obits turned into webpages and 19 obits to work on. But I have
      not uploaded or created the indexes for any of them. The past month I have
      had very long work hours and very limited time. I don't expect any change in
      this until the middle of June. So I have decided just to keep making the
      webpages which is about half the needed work. And wait until things slow up
      at work before I attempt to finish them off.

      So keep sending them, and have a patience with me. (grin)

      Thanks
      Steve