Czech e-mail pals

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:45 PM
      I just received this from a teacher friend from the Czech Republic.
      I would like to pass this on and hope that there are some people out there who would like to write to these young people or please pass these addresses on, if you know of someone who would like to write them.
      Thanks,
      Illona Morris
      Yukon, OK

      hallo Illona !!
      It has been long time since I last  wrote to you.Thank you for your messages and
      all the  lovely  pictures  you  send  to me. I  hope  the  situation  around the  war  has  become  solved  and  you  are  planing  your  trip  to  Europe. Last  time  at  SPUSA
      meeting  Bob  informed  us  that  somebody in  your  town  is  looking  for  a  friend
      to  write  to. Here  are  some  contacts.

      Michaela - 17  years  old, interested  in  languages  ( German  and  English )
        miskatanec@...

      a  19  years  old  girl  interested  in  history, music, cinema, reading,  German  and
      English       b.hrosik@...

      a  15  years  old  boy - interested  in  sports, reading, music, cinema, computers
      and  English      martinkub5@....
                               MARTINKUB5@....

      all  of  them  are  teacher`s  kids  from  good  families