Re: [TexasCzechs] CHS Harris Cty Chapter Membership Meeting

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Kathy!!

      Thanks for this notice of Harris County CHS meeting Sunday. The speaker and his talk sound very interesting.  I would like to attend for three purposes: (1) hear the speaker and his talk; (2) see the CHS Library, which I've not seen yet, and (3) meet more Harris County Czechs, which is always great!

      Other chapters or Czech groups, post your meetings as Kathy has.  Others will then know of meetings and gatherings and can plan to attend.  I was unaware of this meeting and such an interesting speaker and subject.  Bet others not knowing of the meeting will, due to Kathy's posting.

      In addition to the meeting and talk, browsing the wonderful genealogy book the library has is worth the trip in itself.  I've only seen the books at state meetings and believe there may be more to see.  Check it out!!!

      Suggest Chapters post their chapter meetings a few days in advance, what is on the program as others may attend from nearby towns.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      List Helper