Obit webpage

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2003
      Well I see they have finally done. Ancestor.com has added larger banner adds
      and pop-ups to the freepages at rootsweb which means it is also on our obit
      webpage. It is only going to get worse. I really hate pop-ups.

      Steve
    • Nangotoo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
        In a message dated 4/26/03 10:28:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time, salvarez@... writes:

        .>>  I really hate pop-ups.<<

        Amen, Steve.  I wish that they could be outlawed somehow.  The ones that trap you or freeze your computer are especially hateful.

        Nan from San Diego, CA