Katerina

  • Michael or Diana Voytek
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Dear Frank,

      I hope this is ok. My 11-year-old daughter read your email and went to school and told her class, and they all sat down and made Katerina some Get Well/Birthday Cards. Would it be okay if I send them on to you? There's about 10 of them.

      Diana Voytek

    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        Dianna,

        What a wonderful thing your daughter did.  I'm sure Katerina will be overjoyed with the cards.  That girl will always have a soft spot in her heart for the US, because of the excellent treatment and thoughtful peers she has here.

        Just has to be the Czech in your daughter, and her up-bringing!  You have to be very proud of her.

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
        List Helper