Re: [TexasCzechs] Karel Kysilka's visit

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      Diann,

      Karl will be at the CGSI 2003 Conference October 16 - 18, 2003 in
      Houston, TX., at the Omni Houston Hotel Westside. Omni Hotel is
      located on north side of Interstate 10 between Beltway 8 and
      Addicks Howell Rd/Hwy 1960.

      I also enjoy hearing Karl Krysilka. He informed me of the Czech
      Heritage Society by email in 1999 and I am indebted to him for
      that information, too. <g>

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      CHS list helper