Karel Kysilka's visit

  • Diann Biltz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      I saw mention of Karel Kysilka's visit to a conference sometime in the fall
      and lost this message when my hard drive crashed. Does anyone have any more
      information about this visit and if he is doing research any more?

      Diann H. Biltz
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
        Diann,

        Karl will be at the CGSI 2003 Conference October 16 - 18, 2003 in
        Houston, TX., at the Omni Houston Hotel Westside. Omni Hotel is
        located on north side of Interstate 10 between Beltway 8 and
        Addicks Howell Rd/Hwy 1960.

        I also enjoy hearing Karl Krysilka. He informed me of the Czech
        Heritage Society by email in 1999 and I am indebted to him for
        that information, too. <g>

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
        CHS list helper

        : I saw mention of Karel Kysilka's visit to a conference sometime
        in the fall
        : and lost this message when my hard drive crashed. Does anyone
        have any more
        : information about this visit and if he is doing research any
        more?
        :
        : Diann H. Biltz
        :
        :
        :
        :
        : ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups
        Sponsor ---------------------~-->
        : DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
        : http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZKLNcC/pEZFAA/i5gGAA/FvNolB/TM
        : ---------------------------------------------------------------
        ------~->
        :
        : To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        : Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for
        less mail.
        :
        :
        :
        : Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        :
        :