Re: [TexasCzechs] Hi to all single females! haha

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      Welcome Czech_Texan_USA,

      Yes, we have a lot of obituaries posted as most of the members of Texas Czech Heritage Society, of which we are the ElectronicCzech of, are involved in their genealogy research.  Obituaries are a great source of information and reason one of our members began collecting obituaries for a special database for all to search.  He had the great foresight of this great source of information.  Rootsweb, one of the great list of genealogy information, wrote of this member, Steve Alvarez, research and obituary information and great search engine he had for use.

      This list is a great family oriented group, with members of youth to retirees, guess would be a good way to put in (and include me)  Please keep this in mind when posting any information of subjects, usually of Czech interest.

      Welcome to the group and we believe you will enjoy the messages and will add to the posting.  There are several of us helpers and if there may be a question, feel free to post privately to me, if you do not care to post publicly.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      List Helper