Re: [TexasCzechs] Hello Hallettsville

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      Hi Pat,

      Missed you!  Good meeting at Hallettsville, good turnout.  Plan to be at the Corpus Christi meeting Aug 1st and 2nd, which will be the main genealogy meeting of the year.  Speakers from the Czech Republic will be there, and bet there will be a great turnout.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Hello Hallettsville

      Hi there texasczechs!

      I miss being with you.  My cousin Bernard Gaas, whom I discovered thru the e-Czechs, is supposed to be there.  Look after him as this is his first CHS meeting.  I wanted to be there so much to meet Bernard and see all you guys.  maybe the next one!

      Pat Lyon
      researching:  Urban, Orsak/Orsag, Gaas, Vavra, Svach, Simik, Kmiec, Stasny, et al