Re: [TexasCzechs] New member profile

  • Nangotoo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      In a message dated 3/29/03 5:31:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, polczech@... writes:

      I just wanted to introduce myself, Irene Polansky
      Szwarc.

      Hi Irene,

      I'm Nan.  Good to meet you and welcome.  I've been researching for a little over 30 years. I don't have the same family names as yours.  My mom grew up in TX.  Her Moravian families have been there since 1856 on one side and 1876 on the other. She came to CA in 1947 to see what it was like, met my dad and stayed so I was born and raised in So. CA.  I live in San Diego, but love to go to Central TX where we have lots of family.  Have fun here. The people are here are helpful and very nice.  I'm glad you came.

      Nan