Milady Krizak Leppin death

  • darlenbaker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hello,

      I just word that my great aunt, Milady Krizak Leppin passed away yesterday.  I will post her obit when I get it.

      Milady married Hilton August Leppin January 11, 1935.  Hilton died in 1982.  Aunt Milady had Alzheimer's.  She was in the Hallettsville nursing home.  They had a few kids.  I think most are in the Austin area now.

      Milady is the daughter of Alvina Barton and Josef Frank Krizak.  Milady's grandparents--Joseph Barton and Veronica Sugarek.

      Darlene Baker
      Port Lavaca,TX
      Coufal, Dusek, Pecena, Rokyta, Melnar, Vojtek, Valchar, Marek, Barton, Sugarek, Krizak, Janus, Pustejovsky, Jaluvka, Michalik, Mikulencak, Balusek, Machac, Mucala, Trlica