Skarpas in Ganado

  • David Jezek <D1JEZEK@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Are there any members of this group living in Ganado and if so do you
      have any knowledge or contact with anyone by the name Skarpa in this
      area? finding living members of this family is my only current lead
      on questions relating to the childhood of my great grandfather. One
      of my cousins is buried in Edna for no apparent reason, but another
      cousin has a vague memory of Skarpas having something to do with the
      burial arrangements. She just never made the connection that they
      were relatives. This happend in 1960. Arnold Jezek is the name of
      the cousin buried in Edna. I found a listing for an E.E.Skarpa in
      Ganado but I haven't been able to get him to answer the phone yet.
      If my hunch is correct, his grandmother is my great great aunt.

      David Jezek

      Jezek Haisler Skarpa Macat