Death of Frank Mikula's Mother

  • Cindy Harvey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      I heard from Frank Mikula this morning that his mother passed away yesterday evening.  The rosary will be Friday at Keever Funeral Home in Ennis and burial at St. John's Catholic Church in Ennis on Saturday, but all arrangements have not been completed.  Please keep Frank and Roberta in your prayers.

      Cindy Harvey
      Texas City, Texas
    • Nangotoo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
        Frank,

        We send our regards and deepest sympathy to you and your family for the loss of your mother.  We are with you in spirit and friendship.

        Nanette and Gordon Gaither and family
        San Diego, CA