Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Photos

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Jan,

      The photos were put on PhotoPoint, which folded and photos no longer on web.  I believe you are referring to the Astronomical Click in Prague?  I'm sending to it you direct to your email address as it is 70 KB's and some may not care to wait for that kind of download.

      I also have photo of similar clock in Olomouc,  Let me know if that might be the one you wish to view.  Oh heck, I'll send it, too.. <G>

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire