Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: November Cesky Hlas

  • Cindy Harvey
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
      I am "at large" and did receive the August issue (first one I EVER received in the mail), but now have not got the November issue either.  I seem to keep falling off the mail list.

      Cindy Harvey
      Texas City, Texas
      I am trying to figure where the problem is.  Are you an "at large" member or a member of a Chapter?  This may help me figure why the reoccurring problem.

      Susan
    • markpustka
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
        At large.

        Mark

        --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "Susan Rektorik Henley" <srektorik@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Mark,
        >
        > I am trying to figure where the problem is. Are you an "at large"
        member or a member of a Chapter? This may help me figure why the
        reoccurring problem.

        > Susan
      • Jeanette Hurwitz
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
          I seem to be having the same problem. I have yet to see the November
          issue myself. What's going on?

          Jeanette King-Hurwitz
          Danchak, Dusek, Silar, Balcar, Marek, Janku
        • Susan Rektorik Henley
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
            >I seem to be having the same problem.  I have yet to see the November issue myself.  What's going on?

            Jeanette,

            Are you an "state level" member only or do you also belong to a chapter?

            I will forward your info on to the membership coordinator.

            Thanks,

            Susan