Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: November Cesky Hlas

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hi Mark,

      I am trying to figure where the problem is.  Are you an "at large" member or a member of a Chapter?  This may help me figure why the reoccurring problem.

      Susan
    • Cindy Harvey
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        I am "at large" and did receive the August issue (first one I EVER received in the mail), but now have not got the November issue either.  I seem to keep falling off the mail list.

        Cindy Harvey
        Texas City, Texas
        I am trying to figure where the problem is.  Are you an "at large" member or a member of a Chapter?  This may help me figure why the reoccurring problem.

        Susan
      • markpustka
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
          At large.

          Mark

          --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "Susan Rektorik Henley" <srektorik@h...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Mark,
          >
          > I am trying to figure where the problem is. Are you an "at large"
          member or a member of a Chapter? This may help me figure why the
          reoccurring problem.

          > Susan
        • Jeanette Hurwitz
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
            I seem to be having the same problem. I have yet to see the November
            issue myself. What's going on?

            Jeanette King-Hurwitz
            Danchak, Dusek, Silar, Balcar, Marek, Janku
          • Susan Rektorik Henley
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
              >I seem to be having the same problem.  I have yet to see the November issue myself.  What's going on?

              Jeanette,

              Are you an "state level" member only or do you also belong to a chapter?

              I will forward your info on to the membership coordinator.

              Thanks,

              Susan