TCHCC 2003 Calendars

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      Susan--the 2003 calendars are not here yet, however, we are taking orders for them.  They are $10.00 each if you pick them up, $12.00 each if you want them shipped in the U.S. or $15.00 if you want them shipped outside the U.S.  The cover features photographs of Texas Czech dance halls and lodges.  For another unique calendar, send your orders to
      TCHCC, P.O. Box 6, La Grange, TX  78945.
      Or, contact them at www.czech@... .