Re: [TexasCzechs] Jaternice Search

  • Gilbert Bohuslav
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      Kaspers Meat Market in Weimar has some.

      Gilbert

      Susan Rektorik Henley wrote:

      Can anyone tell me where I can purchase jaternice (liver sausage) in Fayette, Lavaca, or Austin Counties?  Believe it or not, I need it for a Christmas present. My cousin Michael road with my brother and I to a family funeral in Hallettsville. He said he wanted to purchase Jaternice but could not find it in South Texas. We went by Janaks but the lady there did not know what it was. I can never find anything to give my cousin. If I can find the jaternice, I know he would appreciate it. Thanks, Susan

    • Ray J. Bacak