Jaternice Search

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      Can anyone tell me where I can purchase jaternice (liver sausage) in Fayette, Lavaca, or Austin Counties?  Believe it or not, I need it for a Christmas present.

      My cousin Michael road with my brother and I to a family funeral in Hallettsville. He said he wanted to purchase Jaternice but could not find it in South Texas. We went by Janaks but the lady there did not know what it was.

      I can never find anything to give my cousin. If I can find the jaternice, I know he would appreciate it.

      Thanks,

      Susan
    • Julie Matus
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hi Susan -

        We have bought jiternice (liver sausage) at the Kasper Meat Market
        in Weimar before. It was really good too, very close to what our
        parents used to make. You might try to call them first. 979-725-
        8227 on 119 E Post Office Street.

        Hope you find some!

        Julie

        Julie & Wes Matus
        Spring, TX

        Researching:
        Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala,
        Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

        From: "Susan Rektorik Henley" <srektorik@...>
        Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:10:16 -0600

        Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
      • Gilbert Bohuslav
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
          Kaspers Meat Market in Weimar has some.

          Gilbert

          Susan Rektorik Henley wrote:

          Can anyone tell me where I can purchase jaternice (liver sausage) in Fayette, Lavaca, or Austin Counties?  Believe it or not, I need it for a Christmas present. My cousin Michael road with my brother and I to a family funeral in Hallettsville. He said he wanted to purchase Jaternice but could not find it in South Texas. We went by Janaks but the lady there did not know what it was. I can never find anything to give my cousin. If I can find the jaternice, I know he would appreciate it. Thanks, Susan

        • Ray J. Bacak