Lillie Koenning Rektorik

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      >Susan: Is this lady any kin to you?

      Hi Matt,

      Thanks for posting this so quickly. Yes, this is my Aunt--half-aunt actually. Her husband, George Rektorik, was the son of my grandfather, Louis (Alois) Rektorik and his first wife, Janie (Johana) Hrncir. Janie died from complication of child birth--no antibiotics back then!

      I just learned of her death last night and the funeral arrangements today. I plan to attend.

      Thanks again,

      Susan