C Cultural Center (Houston)--Contacts Needed

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      With Christmas nearing, I am receiving contacts from folks looking for Texas Czech items for presents. The first was one in which the person wanted to know where she could by "Czech Pioneers of the Southwest" by Estelle Hudson and Henry Maresh. The second person wants to purchase a Texas Czech for her boyfriend--they live in Georgia.

      I know that the CCC had the Czech Pioneers book reprinted a few years ago; and, it is my guess that they still have it for sale. I visited their website but could not locate a contact e-mail address (except for  the webmaster).  Is there one? Right now I am referring folks to the website which does have a telephone number, but, a e-mail contact would be helpful.

      Thanks in advance,

      Susan

      P.S. I am referring them to the TCHCC too!