TCHCC 2003 Calendars

  • Mary Holy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2002
      Could anyone tell me if the TCHCC 2003 calendars are on sale?  I need to purchase some for Christmas.
      Thanks
      Mary Holy
    • Susan Rektorik Henley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2002
        Mary,

        I have forwarded your question on to the TCHCC. As soon as I get a response, I will share it.

        Susan
      • Susan Rektorik Henley
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
          Susan--the 2003 calendars are not here yet, however, we are taking orders for them.  They are $10.00 each if you pick them up, $12.00 each if you want them shipped in the U.S. or $15.00 if you want them shipped outside the U.S.  The cover features photographs of Texas Czech dance halls and lodges.  For another unique calendar, send your orders to
          TCHCC, P.O. Box 6, La Grange, TX  78945.
          Or, contact them at www.czech@... .