November Cesky Hlas

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2002
      Good Morning,

      First, I want to thank Kathy Marek Podsednik for her kind words in connection to my work with the newsletter of the CHS. It has been a blessing to find contributors such as Willa Mae Cervenka, Dr. Kevin Hannan, Kathy Horak Smith,  Ted Kaspar, and others. When you have good material, the hard work and heavy time requirement don't seem such a burden.

      And,  now the question that I am eager to ask: Does this mean that the November issue of the Cesky Hlas has been mailed out and is starting to reach folks?

      We were trying to get it out early enough so that most members would see the info on the Fall State Meeting in Taylor.

      Susan
    • markpustka
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        Susan,

        I've still not received my November Cesky hlas?

        Mark Pustka

        --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "Susan Rektorik Henley" <srektorik@h...>
        wrote:
        > Good Morning,
        >
        > First, I want to thank Kathy Marek Podsednik for her kind words in
        connection to my work with the newsletter of the CHS. It has been a
        blessing to find contributors such as Willa Mae Cervenka, Dr. Kevin
        Hannan, Kathy Horak Smith, Ted Kaspar, and others. When you have
        good material, the hard work and heavy time requirement don't seem
        such a burden.

        > And, now the question that I am eager to ask: Does this mean that
        the November issue of the Cesky Hlas has been mailed out and is
        starting to reach folks?

        > We were trying to get it out early enough so that most members
        would see the info on the Fall State Meeting in Taylor.

        > Susan
      • Susan Rektorik Henley
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
          Hi Mark,

          I am trying to figure where the problem is.  Are you an "at large" member or a member of a Chapter?  This may help me figure why the reoccurring problem.

          Susan
        • Cindy Harvey
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
            I am "at large" and did receive the August issue (first one I EVER received in the mail), but now have not got the November issue either.  I seem to keep falling off the mail list.

            Cindy Harvey
            Texas City, Texas

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
              At large.

              Mark

              wrote:
              > Hi Mark,
              >
              > I am trying to figure where the problem is. Are you an "at large"
              member or a member of a Chapter? This may help me figure why the
              reoccurring problem.

              > Susan
            • Jeanette Hurwitz
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
                I seem to be having the same problem. I have yet to see the November
                issue myself. What's going on?

                Jeanette King-Hurwitz
                Danchak, Dusek, Silar, Balcar, Marek, Janku
              • Susan Rektorik Henley
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
                  >I seem to be having the same problem.  I have yet to see the November issue myself.  What's going on?

                  Jeanette,

                  Are you an "state level" member only or do you also belong to a chapter?

                  I will forward your info on to the membership coordinator.

                  Thanks,

                  Susan