Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Who posted this obit

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2002
      I think she is Dalene's kin, at least this is what a note tells me.  It looks like I went to add Dalene's note  and messed it up.

      Steve
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Who posted this obit

      I do not recall posting this obituary, but if I did, the notes below
      it are not mine, as these women are not my kin.

      Matt
    • darlenbaker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2002
        In a message dated 11/04/2002 12:25:54 PM Central Standard Time, jlmikeska@... writes:
        Darlene also posted message 16217 on Oct 4th of Tracy's  name was actually Terezie along with her mother's maiden name being different, but did not post documentation where it can be obtained.

        Documentation comes from her death certificate!

        Darlene Baker
      • John L. Mikeska
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2002
          Darlene,

          I believe you do genealogy so believe you are aware documentation is a key point, especially when you give corrections in names, etc.

          Sir John

          Darlene also posted message 16217 on Oct 4th of Tracy's  name was actually Terezie along with her mother's maiden name being different, but did not post documentation where it can be obtained.

          Documentation comes from her death certificate!

          Darlene Baker

          ---