Re: Who posted this obit

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2002
      I do not recall posting this obituary, but if I did, the notes below
      it are not mine, as these women are not my kin.

      Matt

      --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "Steve Alvarez" <salvarez@p...> wrote:
      > Ok, I blew it. Can anyone tell me who posted this obit. I forgot
      to add the name.

      C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Steve\Desktop\TxCzechobits\TexasCzechs_obits\M\Mel
      nar_(Janus)_Mrs.html

      > Thanks
      > Steve
    • Steve Alvarez
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2002
        I think she is Dalene's kin, at least this is what a note tells me.  It looks like I went to add Dalene's note  and messed it up.

        Steve
        Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Who posted this obit

      • darlenbaker@cs.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2002
          In a message dated 11/04/2002 12:25:54 PM Central Standard Time, jlmikeska@... writes:
          Darlene also posted message 16217 on Oct 4th of Tracy's  name was actually Terezie along with her mother's maiden name being different, but did not post documentation where it can be obtained.

          Documentation comes from her death certificate!

          Darlene Baker
        • John L. Mikeska
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2002
            Darlene,

            I believe you do genealogy so believe you are aware documentation is a key point, especially when you give corrections in names, etc.

            Sir John

            Darlene also posted message 16217 on Oct 4th of Tracy's  name was actually Terezie along with her mother's maiden name being different, but did not post documentation where it can be obtained.

            Documentation comes from her death certificate!

            Darlene Baker

            ---