REMEMBER ADDRESSES

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002

      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Reminder - Czech Day at Institute of Texan Cultures

      Rhonda Jo

      Institute of Texan Cultures is located in San Antonio on the '68 World
      Hemisphere Fair ground, next to the Tower of Americas.

      A person can spend several hours visiting the many culture exhibits on
      display.  If you are in San Antonio and it is to hot or is bad weather, this
      is a good place to visit.

      The BIG event is the first weekend of June, when the Texas Folklife Festival
      takes place.

      There have been several Czech dancing groups performing in the past and the
      Bexar Co. CZ. Heritage has a food booth and a Czech display.

      Myrna and I will be there today.

      TJ Slansky
      San Antonio