Who posted this obit

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2002
      Ok, I blew it.  Can anyone tell me who posted this obit. I forgot to add the name.

      C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Steve\Desktop\TxCzechobits\TexasCzechs_obits\M\Melnar_(Janus)_Mrs.html

      Thanks
      Steve
    • darlenbaker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2002
        Steve,

        Matt posted the obit.

        Darlene Baker
      • Matt
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2002
          I do not recall posting this obituary, but if I did, the notes below
          it are not mine, as these women are not my kin.

          Matt

          --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "Steve Alvarez" <salvarez@p...> wrote:
          > Ok, I blew it. Can anyone tell me who posted this obit. I forgot
          to add the name.

          C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Steve\Desktop\TxCzechobits\TexasCzechs_obits\M\Mel
          nar_(Janus)_Mrs.html

          > Thanks
          > Steve
        • Steve Alvarez

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2002
              In a message dated 11/04/2002 12:25:54 PM Central Standard Time, jlmikeska@... writes:
              Darlene also posted message 16217 on Oct 4th of Tracy's  name was actually Terezie along with her mother's maiden name being different, but did not post documentation where it can be obtained.

              Documentation comes from her death certificate!

              Darlene Baker
            • John L. Mikeska
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 2002
                Darlene,

                I believe you do genealogy so believe you are aware documentation is a key point, especially when you give corrections in names, etc.

                Sir John

                Darlene also posted message 16217 on Oct 4th of Tracy's  name was actually Terezie along with her mother's maiden name being different, but did not post documentation where it can be obtained.

                Documentation comes from her death certificate!

                Darlene Baker

                ---