Reminder - Czech Day at Institute of Texan Cultures

  • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002

      Czech Day at Institute of Texan Cultures

      Date: Sunday, November 3, 2002
      Time: 1:00PM - 4:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      Join the Institute of Texan Cultures in celebrating the opening
      of the new Czech Texans Exhibit Sunday, November 3, 2002 from 1
      to 4PM, exhibit floor.

      Dance to the polka music of the Checkmates - Savor fresh baked
      kolaches, etc. Share your family photos with the ITC library and
      expreience the history and culture of Czechs in Texas.
      RSVP by Wednesday, Oct 30, to Dan Garcia at 210-458-2222 or
      dxgarcia@...