Re: [TexasCzechs] Jezek

  • phejl
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 16, 2000
      Darlene, while I'm not researching Jezeks, I know two people who are and
      I've sent this information to them to see if they are their Jezeks.
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 22, 2000
        Hello Steve: Do you have anything on Joseph Jezek Born 1814 Cermna
        (near Lanskroun) Thanks for checking.

        Edna Marek Malcik

        >From: "Steve Alvarez" <alvarez@...>
        >To: <texasczechs@egroups.com>
        >Subject: [TexasCzechs] Jezek
        >Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:32:52 -0500
        >
        >If I remember there were people researching Jezek. There is a Anna,
        >Ignatz, Joseph, Jezek in this book.
        >Anybody interested.
        >
        >God Bless
        >Steve
        >
        >Alvarez@...
        >Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek

      • Richard Kotrla
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 23, 2000
          Edna:

          Let's try to reconnect on our Kotrla-Jezek connection.

          I've probably alread missed it, but when is the Jezek-Kotrla
          reunion.

          I haven't been since Dad died in 1992.

          Time to go again.

          Richard K.

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 23, 2000
            In a message dated 8/23/00 9:16:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
            alvarez@... writes:

            << Joseph Jezek 16 yrs Male
            Ignatz Jezek 16 yrs Male >>

            Could they be twins???
          • edna malcik
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 24, 2000
              Steve: Thanks for the information.

              Edna

              >From: "Steve Alvarez" <alvarez@...>
              >To: <texasczechs@egroups.com>
              >Subject: [TexasCzechs] Jezek
              >Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:10:53 -0500
              >
              >Hello Steve: Do you have anything on Joseph Jezek Born 1814 Cermna (near
              >Lanskroun) Thanks for checking.
              >
              >Edna Marek Malcik
              >

              >Ship "Erna" December 28, 1870 from Bremen ship master Schutte.
              >
              >Anna Jezek 15 yrs female
              >

              >Next family same ship
              >
              >Anna Jezek 49 yrs female
              >Joseph Jezek 16 yrs Male
              >Ignatz Jezek 16 yrs Male
              >
              >The two sixteen year old is not a typo by me. This is what the book shows.
              >Could it be a typo by them and this is the family. Anna Jezek (49) is just
              >about the same age as your Joseph.
              >
              >Now between the 15 yr old Anna and the 49 yr old Anna is another family.
              >Here they are:
              >
              >Johann Janak 24 yrs Male Mason
              >Agnes 25 Female
              >Johann 3.4 Male
              >Joseph 2.10 Male
              >Agenes .2 Female
              >
              >God Bless
              >Steve
              >
              >Alvarez@...
              >Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek

            • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
                Edna, did you ever get anything back on this? I have some info, if
                you need it.

                JD

                --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "edna malcik" <ednamal@...> wrote:

                > Hello Steve: Do you have anything on Joseph Jezek Born 1814 Cermna
                > (near Lanskroun) Thanks for checking.
                >
                > Edna Marek Malcik
                >

                > >From: "Steve Alvarez" <alvarez@...>
                > >To: <texasczechs@egroups.com>
                > >Subject: [TexasCzechs] Jezek
                > >Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:32:52 -0500
                > >
                > >If I remember there were people researching Jezek. There is a Anna,
                > >Ignatz, Joseph, Jezek in this book.
                > >Anybody interested.
                > >
                > >God Bless
                > >Steve
                > >
                > >Alvarez@...
                > >Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek

              • Dolores Miller
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 4, 2006
                  I know it's been in a while since I promised to send copies of my dads's boat ticket and other items including his picture in an Austrian univorm but my computer is on the blitz and the kid that usually works on it has gone back to Sam Houston Univ. to take some summer courses.   I'm trying to get someone else.  Don;t give up on me.

                  "J.D. Kotrla-Chipps" <jdkc@...> wrote:
                  Edna, did you ever get anything back on this?  I have some info, if
                  you need it.

                  JD

                  --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "edna malcik" <ednamal@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Steve: Do you have anything on Joseph Jezek  Born 1814 Cermna
                  > (near Lanskroun) Thanks for checking.
                  >
                  > Edna Marek Malcik
                  >

                  > >From: "Steve Alvarez" <alvarez@...>
                  > >To: <texasczechs@egroups.com>
                  > >Subject: [TexasCzechs] Jezek
                  > >Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:32:52 -0500
                  > >
                  > >If I remember there were people researching Jezek.  There is a Anna,
                  > >Ignatz, Joseph, Jezek in this book.
                  > >Anybody interested.
                  > >
                  > >God Bless
                  > >Steve