Hurricane Lili

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      Sir John.

      We might get a break. She reached Catagory 4 and a second eye wall started forming. As of now (after 10:00 p.m.; there is no discernable eye. But, the forecasters predicted this would happen. They say she may build again.

      Susan
    • Nangotoo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
        Okay, all of you down on the coast, how are you doing?  Once you get organized and back together, would you mind posting and letting us know how you are. I sure have been praying for you and I think that all of those prayers have been answered so far.

        Nan
        San Diego, CA
      • John L. Mikeska
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
          Nan,

          Thanks for the prayers.  Beaumont, TX, about 27 miles west of the Louisiana border and on I-10, received just a few breezes (said up to 30 mph) and 1/3 inch of slow rain.

          The poor people in New Iberia, Lafayette, and New Orleans etc LA caught the bad stuff.

          Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

          Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 7:58 AM
          Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Hurricane Lili

          Okay, all of you down on the coast, how are you doing?  Once you get organized and

          ---