Re:[TexasCzechs] Jalufka Search

  • Sara Barton Juno
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dear Jalufka Relatives,
      Jalufkas are not related to me but I have always been interested when I see Jalufka in the Subject line, because John Jalufka who lived originally on FM 529 between Weimar and La Grange, entrance to their land just past bridge over ? creek on right on way from Weimar to La Grange, went to Houston in the 1940's and lived with my Dad's sister, Verna Barton Brown in the Heights. My Dad and Aunt always wondered what happened to him after he left my Aunts house. Just curious, thanks, Sara Barton

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • Joe Garrison
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
        Susan,

        Thank you for the info.

        Do you know who the parents were for J.F. Ignatz Jalufka?
        I think the town your thinking of is Mnisi. That is where my branch of
        Jaluvka's were from in Moravia.
        You have sure been a big help to a lot of people. I read all your posts.
        Thanks for sharing.

        Myrna

        Search Jaluvka, Stavinoha, Olsovsky.