Obituary of Julia Trlica Dusek

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      Obituary of Julia Trlica Dusek
      Shiner Gazette

      Mrs. Julia Dusek

      HALLETTSVILLE – Mrs. Julia Dusek, 90, of Hallettsville died
      Wednesday, Mar. 16, 1983 at 12:29 p.m. in the Lavaca Medical Center
      hospital.

      Funeral services were held at 10 a.m. Friday, Mar. 18 at the Czech
      Moravian Brethren Church in Vsetin near Hallettsville with the Revs.
      Henry Beseda and Jesse Skrivanek officiating.

      Burial followed in the Vsetin Cemetery.

      The body lay in state at Kubena Funeral Home in Hallettsville until
      8:45 a.m. Friday, when it was taken to the church.

      Born Feb. 8, 1893 in Colorado County, to Martin and Anna (Kopecky)
      Trlica, she married Joe Dusek Nov. 27, 1911, in Moravia. He died
      July 29, 1953.

      She was a member of the Czech Moravian Brethren Church and SPJST
      Lodge No. 16.

      Surviving are two daughters, Mrs. Charlie (Viola) Melnar and Irene
      Schulte, both of Hallettsville; three sisters, Mrs. Louise Matejek,
      Mrs. Adolph (Lydia) Dusek and Mrs. Joe T. (Ollie) Fabian, all of
      Hallettsville.

      She was preceded in death by 10 sisters and four brothers.

      Submitted by Brenda Lincke Fisseler
      Posted by Matt Cross
    • darlenbaker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        Matt,

        This is my kin.

        Steve,

        Would you note that this is my kin. Thanks

        Darlene Baker
      • Jan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
          Darlene,
          I obviously don't have my whole tree put together yet, but printed this b/c I think it is my relative also.  Do you know if that is correct?  Thanks Darlene!!
          Jan