Re: animals & food

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      One of my cats had been a stray as a kitten and never lost the instinct to
      fend for herself. I had put a frozen chicken in the sink and gone into
      another room. I heard a "thud" and went to investigate. There was this
      half-grown cat dragging this frozen chicken between her legs toward the back
      bedroom! I'm not sure what her plan was but it may have been one of the
      funniest things I've ever seen! Chicken was rescued, little the worse for
      wear, washed off and cooked.

      Pat