Re: [TexasCzechs] Kroje Patterns--Ideas

  • Kathy Podsednik
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2002
      Thanks Joe for the information online.  The pictures of Westfest costumes are really good.  Maggie does travel to many events and was at the State meeting in Ennis.  Yes, Maggie made most of the Czech Dancers Kroje and for many others, especially of Junior Historian (High School) Dancers.  The Jr. Historians traveled to the State Fair today and have an upcoming event in the Austin area next month.  The West Czech Folk Dancers will be performing in Fredericksburg next weekend, if anyone wishes to 'Czech' them out.
      Yes, the Authentic kroje is not only difficult to get, but very cherished.  Let us know about your connection, as it might help others in the search.
       Thanks Joe, you are always a good source of information and provide us with some laughs and smiles too!
      Kathy Marek Hanzlicek Podsednik