Re: [TexasCzechs] recipes

  • Cindy Harvey
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2002
      Pat, I have not added links to recipes, but Frank has asked me to :o)  It's on my "to do" list.

      Here are a few:

      Cindy Harvey
      Texas City, Texas
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2002

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 27, 2002
          I am looking for some of the more unusual ones we had come up with earlier.
          I'd like the one for chicken feet soup (sorry Steve) and I can't remember
          some of the other, basically things we wouldn't ordinarily do now. Thanks!

          Pat
        • Carla Boehm
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2009
          • Melissa Eckhoff
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2010
              Hello,

              Anyone have any czech recipes they would like to share?  It is the holidays and I want to make something yummy.  I also want to put it on the "Czechs of Texas" website.  Let me know if you have a recipe or two.

              Thanks!

              Melissa :)