World Family Tree Lookup Request

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
      I am wondering if anyone has World Family Tree Volumes 33 and/or 87
      and can look up trees 1207 and 490 respectively.

      Thanks,

      Matt
    • Matt
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
        Hi all,

        I am interested if anyone out there has Volumes 33 and/or 77 of World
        Family Tree and can look up those named Ferdinand Jahn in trees 678
        and 1019, respectively.

        Thanks,

        Matt Cross
        Houston, TX
      • Cindy Harvey
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
          Matt, I don't have the CD's, but found this on Ancestry World Tree.

          ID: I10958 Name: Ferdinand JAHN Birth: Sep 1851 in Germany Immigration: 1891

          Marriage 1 Annie JAHN b: Feb 1863 in Germany
          • Married: 1886
          Children
          1. Has No Children Annie JAHN b: Jun 1887 in Germany
          2. Has Children Ferdinand JAHN b: Apr 1889 in Bernhau, Austria
          3. Has No Children Alisia JAHN b: Jan 1891 in Germany
          4. Has No Children Joseph Thomas JAHN b: Aug 1892 in Texas
          5. Has No Children Anton JAHN b: Feb 1894 in Texas
          6. Has No Children Frank JAHN b: Jun 1896 in Texas
          7. Has No Children Engelberth JAHN b: Oct 1898 in Texas
          ID: I3570 Name: Ferdinand JAHN Birth: Apr 1889 in Bernhau, Austria Death: 10 Sep 1931 Immigration: 1891

          Father: Ferdinand JAHN b: Sep 1851 in Germany
          Mother: Annie JAHN b: Feb 1863 in Germany

          Marriage 1 Louise BAUER b: 20 Aug 1886
          • Married: 1 Oct 1907
          Children
          1. Has Children Frank Joseph JAHN b: 1 Oct 1908 in Texas
          2. Has No Children Adolph Joseph JAHN b: 21 Apr 1914