Picture of Kolache to make you mouth water!

  • delsmaj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 8:23 AM
      Got a picture of the authentic Wedding kolache from husband's cousin in
      Moravia.

      As you can see from the picture they are not as fat and doughy as our
      "commercial" ones at the bakeries here When we had them in Moravia they were
      so good!

      Del
    • darlenbaker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28 4:15 PM
        That is not fair Del!!

        It looked sooooo goood!   I haven't had one in a while.

        darlene baker
      • Jan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28 6:54 PM
          This looks similar to the kolaches my Mom makes. She refuses to make them
          too "fatty" or too sweet. Geez, now I'm getting hungry for kolaches and the
          one time I tried to make them....well, let's just say it was not a pretty
          sight...
          Jan

          http://joekopecky.homestead.com
          http://home.talkcity.com/earthteam2000/tonismith/index.html