Svoboda and Kasparek

  • glwilson79
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      I am just beginning to try to track my Czech heritage and have very
      little information. I would appreciate any information group members
      may have.

      My grandmother's maiden name was Julia Albina Svoboda. Her father's
      name was Joseph and her mother's name was Albina. She had a sister
      Annie Marie Elizabeth who married Ira James Dubose. I have found a
      lot on the Dubose family.

      Julia married Oscar Kasparek, of Shiner, TX, and they had my mother
      Karen Ruth Kasparek. They later divorced and Julia married Francis
      Tywater. I know that Oscar's father was named Joseph and sometimes
      called John. He was married to Anna Prochazka in Lavaca County Texas.

      Oscar married again and had a son William and daughter Joyce. Joyce
      married Henry Hajek. At the time of John's obituary, Joyce and Henry
      were in Austin.

      I have been searching for a week now and am unable to find anything
      more on Anna Prochazka, John Kasparek, Oscar Kasparek, Joseph Svoboda
      or Albina, his wife, or even my grandmother. If anyone has any
      information on these families, please let me know.

      Thanks
      Gary