Re: [TexasCzechs] Nase Dejiny Names List - REVISED

  • nmachu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2002
      Cindy, could you tell me what the publication says about LASTOVICA.
      Thanks
      Nancy
    • Shirley Geyer
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2002
        Cindy,

        Could you look up the surnames Klimicek & Marak in the Nase Dejiny?

        Thanks,
        Shirley

      • Nangotoo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 6, 2002
          Hi,

          What do you have on the KOLIBAL name?  They were my g-g-grandparents and came to TX in 1856.  Thanks for all of the good, helpful information.

          Nanette (Nan) from San Diego, CA