RE: [TexasCzechs] Re: Corey Barton

  • D. Coats
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002

      Thanks John,

      I recently bought a program called Family Tree Maker.  Although I have not had a chance to read the BOOK that came with, I am muddling through and getting the hang of it.  I have to say that I am pretty slow at it though, mostly because it is hard to find the time to sit down and work with it.  I, however, like it a lot.  When I get enough entered and get to the point of sharing, it is nice to know I can get some help.

      Doris

      Researching: Barton Kudelka Drgac Marek