Cotton Harvesting--Cousin Michael

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      My cousin, Michael Rektorik, farms all the Rektorik Brothers Farm land plus other land. I mention him in my e-mails but I have not shared a picture of him. That is because when he is around, he is always doing something.  So, attached is a photo of my Cousin, Michael Rektorik, son of Edward Rektorik and Frances Vrana Rektorik. He is in one of his tractors pulling a shredder and disks.

      Susan