Royalty

  • davis hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      Yes Sir John is royalty! His maternal side is related to Henry VIII through Henry's Mother Elizabeth of York and her ,mother Elizabeth Woodville. We have the documentation of this and further back genealogy also.
      Sir John is a double cousin to my wife and he is for real. A couple of years ago we went to London to visit St. Georges Chapel and Windsor  Palace and found the grave of Henry VIII and his wife Jane Seymour there, He had Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard beheaded for infidelity.
      Davis Hopkins