Re: [TexasCzechs] New Member, Family of Barton Kudelka Drgac and Marek

  • george patrick
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 8 6:28 PM
      Hi Joe,
      A few months back, you E-mailed me a password and I reviewed your site with
      interest. I planned to return from time to time but, as with so many things
      in my life, I seemed to have misplaced it. Would you mind either resending
      the password or issue me a replacement? I will take better care this time.

      Thanks,

      George