Rootsweb/obits

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 11:43 AM
      I am about ready to post the obits but rootsweb is not.  So be patience, here is a note from rootsweb on the website problems.

      Steve-

      RootsWeb is in the process of moving from one Network Operations Center to
      another and in the course of the move some things are getting temporarily
      broken.  They are aware of the problem and the techies are working to fix
      things.  When they are finished the new bigger servers should be able to
      serve everyone better than the old--so have patience.  :)

      The issue you are experiencing with counters should actually be fixed now
      (the server is back up and running) and the other things you mention are
      probably DNS related and will be fixed as your ISP updates its DNS which may
      take a few hours.