Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: New Member, Family of Barton Kudelka Drgac and Marek

  • John M Janacek
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2002
      I am not looking for anything however, Sara Barton is looking for
      information on SUGAREK maybe you can help her. Her e-mail address is
      sabarton@...

      Sincerely,
      John M. Janacek
    • d_barton_coats
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 7, 2002
        Thanks John,
        I will contact her.

        Doris

        --- In TexasCzechs@y..., John M Janacek <jeremj@j...> wrote:
        > I am not looking for anything however, Sara Barton is looking for
        > information on SUGAREK maybe you can help her. Her e-mail address
        is
        > sabarton@j...
        >

        > Sincerely,
        > John M. Janacek
      • george patrick
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 8, 2002
          Hi Joe,
          A few months back, you E-mailed me a password and I reviewed your site with
          interest. I planned to return from time to time but, as with so many things
          in my life, I seemed to have misplaced it. Would you mind either resending
          the password or issue me a replacement? I will take better care this time.

          Thanks,

          George