Obituary of Mary Lukasik Raska

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      Obituary of Mary Lukasik Raska
      Victoria Advocate Online

      Mary A. Raska

      July 1, 2002

      Mary A. Raska, 88, of Victoria, died Saturday, June 29, 2002.
      She was born Sept. 30, 1913, in Moulton, to the late Anton and Mary
      Chelbek Lukasik. She was a homemaker and a Catholic.

      Survivors: daughter, Helen Leita of Victoria; sons, Richard Raska and
      Herman Raska, both of Victoria; sister, Viola Jezek of Needville;
      five grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-
      grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: husband, Peter Raska; daughter, Marion Raska;
      parents; sisters, Pauline Uherek, Rosie Mazach and Helen Krampota;
      and brothers, Anton Lukasik and Richard Lukasik.

      A rosary will be recited 7 p.m. tonight at Colonial Funeral Home
      chapel.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home chapel, the Rev.
      Gabriel Tawieh officiating. Burial will be at Memory Gardens
      Cemetery. Colonial Funeral Home, Victoria, 361-578-3535.

      Memorials: donor's choice.
    • darlenbaker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 3:55 AM
        MAtt,

        The Herman Raska here is the one my aunt's sister married.

        Darlene Baker