Re: [TexasCzechs] Jourdan-Bachman Pioneer Farm Info

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      Thanks Anita,

      I found that info too. Unfortunately, the contacts listed are for the City of Austin contacts...not actually the folks with Pioneer Farm or the Heritage Society of Austin who fund the farm. I will write them as soon as I receive TCHCC letterhead paper.  People tend to say "no" very quickly when one asks for help via an unexpected phone call (sad smile).

      Thanks again.

      Susan