Re: [TexasCzechs] TCHCC May Fest Planning--Help Wanted!

  • Anita Berka
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2002
      Yes Cindy, rest assured! Your "job" is in no jeopardy from little ole
      me! I can do a lot of things on the computer, but I don't think I'm
      quite up to "webmaster" - keymaster, maybe (as in hitting the keyboard
      and entering data). :-)

      Anita
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 3, 2002
        No No No!

        Oh gosh, Sir John got the Foot in Mouth problem again!

        Cindy, I was not indicating Anita take over the webmaster of CHS in any way.  Just meant that she seems to have a good hand on volunteering of people she would be a good source of volunteers for whatever job was needed.  I used 'webmaster in the wrong sense.  Sorry.

        Cindy, you're doing a excellent job.  You can't get out of it, if we have any say-so!

        Sir Jan
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 3, 2002
          Anita and Cindy:

          Everybody's help is needed in preserving our heritage. And
          Cindy, we are all greatful for what you do as webmatser, and as I
          understand it, it's a job for life. And Anita, thanks for all your
          interest in preserving our heritage.

          Richard