Re: [TexasCzechs] TCHCC May Fest Planning--Help Wanted!

  • Anita Berka
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2002
      Yes Cindy, rest assured! Your "job" is in no jeopardy from little ole
      me! I can do a lot of things on the computer, but I don't think I'm
      quite up to "webmaster" - keymaster, maybe (as in hitting the keyboard
      and entering data). :-)

      Anita
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 2, 2002
        Anita,

        Thanks for offering to check for someone who might be interested.  I feel it will be some trouble to get a churn set up, mixture made, etc.

        I'm from San Angelo, which is considered West Texas.  Believe Concho County CHS is having festival this coming Sat in Rowena, TX, which is between San Angelo and Ballinger.  Wish I could attend it but a little far for a days drive.

        Sir John
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 3, 2002
          Yes, Anita would be great at my job, but I don't think she has time, with all her other volunteering!

          Cindy Harvey
          Webmaster (volunteer), CHS

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 3, 2002
            Visited the Wesley Church and Cemetery saturday
            afternoon...the historic original church was
            closed...according to info I had gotten priviously,
            the church was now a historic museum and supposed to
            be open to the public 9-5pm 7 days a week...does
            anyone know why it was closed...visited the graves of
            some of my Czech relatives who are buried there. Also
            visited the National cemetery near Nelsonville where
            other relatives are buried...hope you'al will have a
            great week...Frank Payne ( Slovak, Stepan, Gerhart,
            Tomanec )

            http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
          • John L. Mikeska
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 3, 2002
              No No No!

              Oh gosh, Sir John got the Foot in Mouth problem again!

              Cindy, I was not indicating Anita take over the webmaster of CHS in any way.  Just meant that she seems to have a good hand on volunteering of people she would be a good source of volunteers for whatever job was needed.  I used 'webmaster in the wrong sense.  Sorry.

              Cindy, you're doing a excellent job.  You can't get out of it, if we have any say-so!

              Sir Jan

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 3, 2002
                Anita and Cindy:

                Everybody's help is needed in preserving our heritage. And
                Cindy, we are all greatful for what you do as webmatser, and as I
                understand it, it's a job for life. And Anita, thanks for all your
                interest in preserving our heritage.

                Richard