Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Obituary of Agnes Firasek Heyer

  • rubyTH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002

      I am trying to get started on a family history of the Simecek family.  Bertha Simecek Firasek was the half sister of my mother Jennie Simecek Hranicky.  Bertha Simecek Firasek had a sister, Vlasta Simecek Baca, and a brother,  Julius Simecek. She had four half sisters, Jennie Simecek Hranicky, Viola Simecek Demmer, Helen Simecek Biedermann, and Ethel Simecek, three half brothers, Alfred Simecek, Raymond Simecek, and Frank Simecek.  Bertha's parents were Frank Simecek and Johonna Vyvyla Simecek.  Frand Simecek and second wife Agnes Bohac Simecek were the psa  parents of Bertha's half siblings,  I would appreciate hearing from any of the descendants of  Ludvik Firasek and wife, Bertha Simecek Firasek.
                           Roy E. Hranicky